The action of its individual constituents is as follows.
1. Arnica Mont Q: Relives injuries from falls, blooms, concussions, contusions, overstraining There is a sore, lame, bruised feeling in the affected part Arnica relieves local inflammation, swelling, pain and rheumatism of muscular and tendinous tissue of back.
2. Bryonia Alba Q : Indicated for Muscular pain, which is aggravated by motion and better by rest, pressure, warm application. There is rheumatic pain with synovitis and tendonitis and the affected joint is red, hot, swollen.
3. Eucalyptus G Q: Rheumatic pains with pricking sensation followed by painful aching are inductive of this remedy. There are nodular swellings over small joints of fingers and toes
4. Rhus Tox Q: Rheumatic pains of the neck, back and extremities accompanied with stuffiness numbness trembling respond to it. There are affections of tendons, ligaments, fascia which is worse in cold, damp weather worse by first motion and relieved by continued motion, warm applications, dry wealther.
5. Terebinthine Oleum Q: Backache with burning pain, intense soreness respond to this remedy.
Direction for use : Bahola balm is to be gently applied on the affected parts without vigorous rubbing.
Side effects : No side effects of BAHOLA BALM are known.
Contraindications: No Contraindications.
Interactions : No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in BAHOLA BALM it interacts with the action of any other medicine.
Presentation: Available in 30 ML.