The action of its individual constituents is as follows.
1. Hydrocotyle Asiatica Q: Useful for dry eruptions, thickened skin with exfoliation of scale.
2. Echinacea Ang Q : Is a corrector of blood of disgraces cures recurring boils, carbuncles, irritation from insect Bits.
3. Calotropis Gigantea Q: It increases blood circulation in the skin, heals ulcers and blenushes from the skin.
4. Berberis Aquifolium Q: Indicate for dry sough scaly skin with acne especially on the face, neck. Also indicated for dry eczema, seborrhea dermatitis.
5. Andrographis Paniculatum Q : Improves skin nutrition purifies blood there is itching all over the body with live like eruptions.
6. Sarasaparilla Q : Indicated when skin is emaciated, shriveled dry. There are cracks on hand, feet, herpetic eruptions and ulcers. Sarasaparilla cures eruptions coming on in spring, summer.
7. Kali Sulph 3x: indicates for skin affections accompanied by profuse desquamation eczema, nettle- rash, seborrhea, ring worm of scalp and beard respond well to it.
8. Kali Mur 3x: Indicated when skin has vesicles filled with thick, white fluid ; there are dry scales on skin, acne, eczema
Side effects : No side effects of HAEMATONE are known.
Contraindications: No Contraindications known.
Interactions : No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in HAEMATONE it interact with the action of any other medicine.
Presentation: Available in 100 ml.