The flowers of the plant are of strong Rose pink , appearing in late May or early June.
Emotional Group : “Fear”
Key Indications :
Excessive fear , anxiety for loved ones
RED CHESTNUT NEGATIVE EMOTIONS :
• Fear for the security and safety of loved ones.
• Over care for everyone , even for animals .very kind hearted people
• Feels like protecting weak.
• Insecure feeling , imagines worse things happening.
• Loss of calm , irrational worries and anxieties ,superstitions , faithlessness.
• If unable to protect someone then goes into a mode of self blame.
• Over protective and over caring.
Positivity Expected is :
• Caring and secured feeling comes in.
• Still care and protectiveness is there but with positivity in mind.
• Stops thinking adverse things happening.
Comparison with other Bach Remedies :
Rock Rose – Fright as a loved one is approaching illness or death.
Aspen – Lack of faith , superstitious fears
Cherry Plum – Unable to control temper , fear of unintentionally hearting loved one.
Star Of Bethlehem – Shock or grief after losing a love one
Chicory – Over caring to the extent of fussiness
Agrimony– Mild worries for others welfare.