Bahola’s Tooth Drops contains carefully researched remedies.
The action of its individual components is as follows:
1. Menthol 3X: indicated in neurotic tooth pain.
2. Oleum Caryophyllum Q: for septic,bleeding gums.
3. Terminalia Chebula Q: helps to check bleeding for teeth, gums by causing tissue contraction.
4. Kreosotum Q: Indicated for those whose teeth decay rapidly, appear dark and crumbly. Gums are spongy, bleeding and receding.
5. Plantago Major: Toothache with great sensitivity to touch, cold food. Pain in teeth with reflex neuralgic to eyelids.
Side Effects : No side effects of TOOTH DROPS are known.
Contraindications: No Contraindications know.
Interactions : No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in TOOTH DROPS . It does not interact with the action of any other medicine.
Presentation: Available in 10ml pack.