- Children below 3 years: Half a teaspoon mixed with milk 3 – 4 times a day.
- Children over 3 years: 1 teaspoon either dry or mixed with milk or water 3 or 4 times a day.
Indications: Calsinbala is indicated in
- Indicated for tardy and delayed dentition.
- Prevents malnutrition of bones and rickets.
- Ensures smooth teething – can be started from the fifth month to prevent problems associated with teething.
- Promotes effective assimilation of food nutrients.
- Helps the child achieve first year milestones like teething, walking, etc. with ease.
- Increases haemoglobin content.
The action of its individual constituents is as follows.1
- Calcarea flourica 3x: Is indicated for delayed dentition, enamel of the erupted tooth is rough.
- Calcarea phosphorica 3x : Powerful remedy for rickets. It is indicated for delayed milestones, when teeth or slow to erupt, child is slow in learning to walk. Calc. Phos is very useful for dentition diarrhea and irritability during teething.
- Silicea 5x: Is indicated when child suffers from malnutrition because of poor assimilation and observation of food nutrients child is slow to walk with weak and curved bones.
- Lecithin 3x : Increased the number of RBCs. And enhances hemoglobin content of the body this preventing anemia.
Side effects : No side effects of CALSINBALA are known.
Contraindications: No Contraindications known.
Interactions : No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in CALSINBALA it interact with the action of any other medicine.
Presentation: Available in 100 gm.