The action of its individual constituents is as follows.
1. Lechithin 1X: Lecithin has a favourable influence in nutritive condition and is known to have anti oxidant properties. Acting on the haemopoietic system it increased the RBCs and haemoglobin content of the body.
2. Kali Phosphoricum 2X: With its action on nervous system prevents brain fag, vertigo, lethargy, anxiety, physical & mental depression.
3. Alfalfa Q: Tones up the appetite, improves digestion, assimilation, absorption of food nutrients. It promotes weight gain.
4. Hydrastis canadensis Q : Alleviates tiredness, improves digestion and prevents constipation.
5. China Q : Prevents weakness consequent to haemorrhages, loss of body fluids.
6. Ferrum phosphoricum 2X: Increases haemoglobin content in the body, prevents anaemia.
7. Calcarea phosphorica 3X: Anaemic headaches of school children, anaemia after acute and chronic wasting diseases respond well to it. It also provides strength to bones.
Side effects: No side effects of FEROLAC are known.
Contraindications: No Contraindications are known.
Interactions: No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in Bahola FEROLAC.
Presentation: Available in 50 Tab.