- One year and below: Half teaspoon with water
- One year to 3 years: One teaspoon with water
- 3 years and above: 2 teaspoons with water or as directed by the physician.
Indications: Infant colic, diarrhoea, flatulence and weak digestion. For calming irritability in children during dentition.
Action and indications of individual constituents is as follows.
- Chamomilla 2x : It reduces irritability in infants to a great extent. Indicated for Infant’s colic when the child does not respond to anything and wants to be carried . Chamomilla is helpful during dentition diarrhoea.
- Zingiber officinalis Q: For infants with weak digestion who suffer from diarrhoea with flatulence and inflamed anus.
- Embelia ribes Q: Reduces dyspepsia and flatulence in children, also an excellent worm killer medicine.
- Natrum carbonicum 1x : Cures weak digestion. Child is averse to mild and gets diarrhoea from its intake child suffers from profound debility and exhaustion.
- Calcarea phosphorica 6x: Wonderful remedy for infants with delayed milestones. It strengthens the bones, ensures a smooth teething and prevents dentition diarrhoea.
Side effects : No side effects of INFANTS MIXTURE are known.
Contraindications: No Contraindications known.
Interactions : No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in INFANTS MIXTURE. It does not interact with the action of any other medicine.
Presentation: Available in 100ml pack