Recommended Dosage :
- Adults: 10 drops in 15 ml of water twice daily for 15 days continuously.
- Children: 5 drops in 15 ml of water twice daily for 10 days continuously.
- Infants: 2 drops in 15 ml of water once a day for 7days continuously.
Indications: An effective homeopathic anthelmintic. Worminal is effective against.
- Round worms
- Pin worms
- Tape worms
- Hook worms
The action of its individual constituents is as follows.
- Cina Q: useful for worm infestations where the patient feels hungry even after a full meal. There is twisting pain around the umbilicus with anal itching.
- Chelone glabra Q : useful against every pin worm infestation especially round and thread worms.
- Embelia ribes Q : dyspepsia and flatulence due to worms, passage of undigested food in stool with worms calls for this remedy.
- Teucrium marum Q: Especially useful against Safari worms.
- Andographis paniculata: Worm infestation with alternative diarrhea and constipation. Frequent urging for stool without evacuation.
- Filix mas Q : Valuable remedy against tape worms. Worms colic with snitching Of nose, pale face and blue ring around the eyes suggest this remedy.
Side Effects : No side effects of WORMINAL DROPS are know.
Contraindications: No Contraindications know.
Interactions : No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in WORMINAL DROPS. It does not interact with the action of any other medicine.
Presentation: Available in 30 ml pack.