Direction for use : Apply gently over the affected part and allow to dry. May be used two three times a day. Bahola Balm should not be rubbed in.
Indications: External applications for all muscle aches, pains sprains, swelling, backache, lumbago, sciatica
The action of its individual constituents is as follows.
- Arnica montana Q: Relives injuries from falls, blooms, concussions, contusions, over straining There is a sore, lame, bruised feeling in the affected part Arnica relieves local inflammation, swelling, pain and rheumatism of muscular and tendon tissue of back.
- Bryonia alba Q : Indicated for Muscular pain, which is aggravated by motion and better by rest, pressure, warm application. There is rheumatic pain with synovitis and tendonitis and the affected joint is red, hot, swollen.
- Eucalyptus globulus Q: Rheumatic pains with pricking sensation followed by painful aching are inductive of this remedy. There are nodular swellings over small joints of fingers and toes
- Rhus toxicodendron Q: Rheumatic pains of the neck, back and extremities accompanied with stuffiness numbness trembling respond to it. There are affections of tendons, ligaments, fascia which is worse in cold, damp weather worse by first motion and relieved by continued motion, warm applications, dry weather.
- Terebinthine oleum Q: Backache with burning pain, intense soreness respond to this remedy.
Side effects : No side effects of BAHOLA BALM are known.
Contraindications: No Contraindications are known
Interactions : No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in BAHOLA BALM it interacts with the action of any other medicine.
Presentation: Available in 30 ML.