Directions of Use: Apply a few drops of Bahola Toothdrops on a cottonwool and apply it on the affected parts. You could also use it as a mouth wash by adding 10 drops in half a glass of water and swish for a a few seconds and repeat it thrice.
Indications: For toothache due to caries, spongy, bleeding or swollen gums.
The action of its individual components is as follows:
- Mentholum 3X: indicated in neurotic tooth pain.
- Oleum caryophyllum Q: for septic,bleeding gums.
- Terminalia chebula Q: helps to check bleeding for teeth, gums by causing tissue contraction.
- Kreosotum Q: Indicated for those whose teeth decay rapidly, appear dark and crumbly. Gums are spongy, bleeding and receding.
- Plantago major Q: Toothache with great sensitivity to touch, cold food. Pain in teeth with reflex neuralgic to eyelids.
Side Effects : No side effects of TOOTH DROPS are know.
Contraindications: No Contraindications know.
Interactions : No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in TOOTH DROPS . It does not interact with the action of any other medicine.
Presentation: Available in 10ml pack.