Recommended Dosage: One tablet to be taken with hot water every two hours when there is acute pain. Otherwise three times a day or as directed by the physician..
INDICATIONS: All menstrual irregularities such as excessive bleeding, delayed periods, painful menses, etc..
Menareg. The action of its individual components is as follows:
- Colocynthis 6CH: relieves agonizing abdominal pain. Crampy dysmenorrhoea better by doubling up, pressure warmth is indicative of colocynthis.
- Pulsatilla 6CH : acts when menses are suppressed due to getting wet or due to nervous debility. Menses are late scanty, changeable causing patient to become nervous and irritable.
- Sabina 6CH : Is indicated when pain extends from sacrum to pubis and goes down to thighs Complaints are aggravated on motion.
- Magnesium phosphoricum 6x: is a leading anti – spasmodic medicine. Menstrual colic, ovarian neuralgia, vaginismus accompany menstruation.
- Kali Sulphuricum 6x: a useful medicine for metrorrhagia menses are late scanty with Q feeling of heaviness in the abdomen.
Side Effects: No side effects of MENAREG are known.
Contraindications: No Contraindications known.
Interactions : No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in MENAREG. It does not interact with the action of any other medicine.
Presentation: Available in 50 tablets pack
There are no reviews yet.