Recommended Dosage: 5 to 10ml, thrice a day after food or as directed by the physician.
Indications: Improves digestion, assimilates food and improves body strength.
The action of its individual constituents is as follows.
- Alfalfa Q :Tones up appetite, improves digestion, assimilation, absorption of food, thus over all improving the health status of the body.
- Aswagantha Q: Indicated for extreme fatigue and tiredness.
- Avena sativa Q: Prevents nervous exhaustion and head aches. Best suited for exhaustion coming on after debilitating illness.
- Passiflora inc Q: Helps to induce a calm, peaceful sleep. Cures insomnia of infants & adults.
- Nux vomica Q: It is the remedy for many of the conditions consequent to the modern day stressful life. It acts as a nerve calmer, soothes the irritability and temper.
- Hydrastis Can Q: Improves music power, correct digestion and prevents constipation.
- Ferrum phosphoricum 30c: Increases the haemoglobin content of the body. Prevents symptoms of anaemia.
- Kali phosphoricum 30 C: One of the greatest never remedies. It prevents nerve weakness, removes lethargy, lassitude, depression and irritability.
- Natrum phosphoricum 30 C: Prevents acidity, flatulence, sour erucations. Also cures symptoms relating to worm infestations.
Side Effects : No side effects of ALFALA are known.
Contraindications: No Contraindications known.
Interactions : No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in ALFALFA. It does not interact with the action of any other medicine.
Presentation: Available in 100ml, 200ml and 450ml pack.