Recommended Dosage: Adult: 2 teaspoonful thrice a day. Children: 1 teaspoonful thrice a day with milk. Pregnant women: 2 teaspoonful thrice a day after meals
The action of its individual constituents is as follows.
- Ferrum phosphoricum 1x: Increases the haemoglobin content in the blood and prevents Iron deficiency anemia.
- Calcarea hypophosphorica 1x: Improves appetite, prevents debility, night sweats.
- Cobaltum nitricum 2x: Acts on the nervous system thus controlling tingling and trembling in the extremities.
- Ferrum Sulphuricum 1x: Cures weakness and headaches related to blood loss.
- Alfalfa Q: Tones up the appetite, improves digestion, promotes weight gain in neurasthenic patients.
- Cinchona officinalis Q: Weakness arising as a result of loss of body fluids is taken care of by China.
- Hydrastis canadensis Q: Alleviates tiredness, debility, https://bahola.net/product/alfiron/strengthens the muscle, improves digestion and prevents constipation.
Side Effects: No side effects of ALFIRON are known.
Contraindications: No Contraindications are known.
Interactions : No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in ALFIRON. It does not interact with the action of any other medicine.
Presentation: Available in 400 gm pack.