- Children: 1 Teasepoon full 2 times a day
- Adults: 1 tablespoon full 2 times a day
or as directed by the Homeopathic physician
The action of its individual constituents is as follows.
- Hydrocotyle asiatica Q: Useful for dry eruptions, thickened skin with exfoliation of scale.
- Echinacea angustifolia Q : Is a corrector of blood of disgraces cures recurring boils, carbuncles, irritation from insect Bits.
- Calotropis gigantea Q: It increases blood circulation in the skin, heals ulcers and blemishes from the skin.
- Berberis aquifolium Q: Indicate for dry sough scaly skin with acne especially on the face, neck. Also indicated for dry eczema, seborrhea dermatitis.
- Andrographis paniculatum Q : Improves skin nutrition purifies blood there is itching all over the body with live like eruptions.
- Sarasaparilla Q : Indicated when skin is emaciated, shriveled dry. There are cracks on hand, feet, herpetic eruptions and ulcers. Sarasaparilla cures eruptions coming on in spring, summer.
- Kali sulphuricum 3x: indicates for skin affections accompanied by profuse desquamation eczema, nettle- rash, seborrhea, ring worm of scalp and beard respond well to it.
- Kali muriaticum 3x: Indicated when skin has vesicles filled with thick, white fluid ; there are dry scales on skin, acne, eczema
Side effects : No side effects of HAEMATONE are known.
Contraindications: No Contraindications known
Interactions : No antidotal and inimical medicines are used in HAEMATONE it interact with the action of any other medicine.
Presentation: Available in 100ml, 200ml and 450ml.